- 1 Large Head Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 Tablespoon olive or canola oil
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoon Honey
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- ¼ Cup Low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Table spoon Sriracha or chili sauce
- 1 Tea spoon cornstarch
- 1 Table spoon Green Onions sliced (optional)
- 1 Tea spoon Sesame Seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place Cauliflower florets in a bowl and toss with oil and garlic powder.
- Pour cauliflower onto baking sheet and spread out into an even layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, combine honey, garlic, soy sauce, sriracha and cornstarch and whisk until well incorporated.
- Cook over medium heat for a few minutes until thickened.
- Once cauliflower is removed from the oven allow it to cool for a few minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the cauliflower and toss until fully coated. Top with green onions and sesame seeds if desired!
Nutrition: 1/6 of recipe= 60 calories, 1g fiber, 9.5g carb, 2.3g fat, 1.5g protein
Recipe by: Gigi Ravenhall