For those patients who have struggled to lose weight and/or have regained weight following Gastric Bypass Surgery, hope is not lost. You may be a candidate for Revisional Bariatric Surgery to regain control of your hunger, your appetite, and successfully achieve the weight loss you desire*.
By placing an Adjustable Gastric Band (Lap-Band® or Realize Band) around the upper portion of the gastric pouch we can help you regain a level of restriction and early satiety which will aid you in your journey towards lifestyle modification and successful and sustainable weight loss*.
Schedule a Consultation
Other Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery Procedures
- Robotic Assisted Bariatric Surgery
- Virtually Scarless Surgery
- Biliopancreatic Diversion with Duodenal Switch Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass
- Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Adjustable Gastric Banding
- Intragastric Balloon
- Revisional Bariatric Surgery
- Band Over Bypass
- Adolescent Bariatric Programs