Dr. Arif Ahmad is one of the leading surgeons in the US specializing in minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery. He offers surgical treatment for a wide range of conditions helping patients recover quickly from illness or injury and return to their active lifestyles.
Why Choose Dr. Arif Ahmad?
- Impeccable track record of safety and success over the last 20 years in Long Island having performed more than 15,000 surgical and endoscopic procedures including about 1500 robotic surgeries.
- Director of Bariatric Surgery, Mather Northwell Hospital
- Director of Robotic Surgery Center of Excellence, Mather Northwell Hospital
- Member of The American Society of Bariatric Surgery
- Fellow of American College of Surgeons
- Member of Society of American Gastroendoscopic Surgeons
- Laparoscopic/Robotic Hernia Repair
- Laparoscopic/Robotic Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic/Robotic Fundoplication for Acid Reflux
- Robotic LINX Procedure for Acid Reflux
- Laparoscopic/Robotic Splenectomy
- Laparoscopic/Robotic Colon Resection
- Laparoscopic/Robotic Colon Resection for Diverticulitis
- Laparoscopic/Robotic Heller Myotomy for Achalasia
- Laparoscopic/Robotic Adrenalectomy
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
- Upper Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Conditions