- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 jar of salsa (any type is fine)
- 1 can black beans, drained (low sodium)
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- ½ cup shredded Mexican cheese
- Heat the olive oil in a medium-large skillet over medium-high heat
- Add the ground turkey and cook through, breaking it up as it cooks.
- Add the jar of salsa, can of black beans, and cauliflower rice.
- Cook together until heated all the way through.
- Top with shredded cheese and broil until melted and browned.
Suggested (optional) toppings: Plain Greek yogurt, lime, and/or cilantro
Nutrition: 1/6 of recipe serving = 319 calories, 26g protein, 5g fiber, 13g carb, 6g fat
Recipe by: Gigi Ravenhall, RDN